Which one is the best certification for an entry-level person into Atlassian Products? Jira Cloud?
@Marcelo Chagas
Hi Marcelo
welcome to the community
I would start with ACP-620 Managing Jira Cloud Projects
https://www.atlassian.com/university/certification/certifications/exam-acp-620
Later on i would focus on https://www.atlassian.com/university/certification/certifications/exam-acp-120
Generally speaking the Atlassian university is a great place to start incl. some free trainings
Hope that helps
Cheers
Kurt
Thank you!
Hi @Marcelo Chagas
Welcome to the Community
I would check out all that Atlassian University has to offer, alongside certifications.
There is a great list of courses, some of which are free. This is a good starting place to learn the basics across a number of key Atlassian products.
You could also create a free instance of Jira - or other products like Confluence and Jira Service Management - to try out some of the skills you'll learn in the courses!
Other than that - I concur with @Kurt Klinner that ACP-620 is a good starting point. See all available certifications on this page.
Ste
Thank You!
Is this certificate for free? Or I need to pay for it?
You need to pay for it, @Randall Strother .
Visit https://university.atlassian.com/student/activity/840992-acp-620-managing-jira-cloud-projects-certification for detailed information.
Cheers,Kris
Thank you so much for your reply. I will definitely try it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.