We have two cases where we are trying to integrate Opsgenie with JSM and can't seem to figure it out.
1. If a ticket is created in JSM and it matches the JQL filter in the webhook, it works as expected. However if we create a ticket then update it to match the webhook, Opsgenie does not create the alert.
For example, In the webhook I have JQL set to activate if the priority is critical. If I create the ticket with priority = critical, it works fine. If I create a ticket with priority = normal, then change the priority to critical, an alert is not created.
I do have the issue - Updates box checked.
2. To get around the first issue I created an automation the helpdesk can run that uses a POST webhook to send the ticket to Opsgenie. In the testing I see it connects but Opsgenie doesn't do anything with it. I do not see anything in the JSM integration section explaining how to do this.
When researching I found this post: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Opsgenie-questions/Connecting-service-desk-to-opsgenie/qaq-p/1521211
Is there a fix for the first issue? For the second issue is Opsgenie fixed to support this yet?