Would love it if some Trello enthusiast was willing to zoom with me and set up my boards etc.
@John Rose Welcome to community.
Someone might do this for you but I would recommend against it. It would be better to setup the board on your own. This will allow you to learn how Trello works so you can maintain or enhance your board in the future. Trello has some excellent documentation that you can use to learn how to create boards, etc. You can then use the community to get answers to tougher questions. Below are some great resources to get you started:
Brant,
I need someone just to walk me through my ideas. I learn better when chatting with someone while going through the process
@John Rose
Great, I would suggest sharing them here if you are OK with that. You would most likely have several people comment and provide some great insights. The power of the collective is greater than the individual. If you would rather have one on one via Zoom there might be someone in the community willing to hop on a call. Either way I think you will get what you need.
Happy to assist. My profile has my contact info.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.