As trello does not provide information or is able to help me, does anybody know a solution to make a trello board responsive on mobile? I have a few public boards that need to be responsive.
Hi @Digikeijs
what do you mean by responsive? Did you try out the Trello app? It's an awesome super working app from Trello for mobile.
What I mean is that a trello board should look normal on a mobile phone Not like this. I have seen the app, it's great but our boards are used as public roadmaps and therefore people will (most) likely make the effort in downloading the trello app
Oh I see - hmm I don't think there is any design for using it in browser version on mobile. But prove me wrong - maybe there is a chance.
I would give the app a chance if the people should work with it - because most people are really used installing apps for better performance and usability.
Agree ... We have the same issue, would be great to use Trello as a Public FAQ and Dev Roadmap communication forum etc. however seems board layout is not mobile responsive friendly, therefore cumbersome to read and use on a mobile device browser (unless we ask all users to download the native Trello version just to read or contribute to the community board which would likely see a significant drop out in use and participation, making the whole exercise a non-starter.) Majority of our users are on mobile devices. Would be great if this changes in future versions!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.