Hi all,
I have grouped cards in Trello with with parent-child card relationship. Ex. is "Company1" with sub cards "Sales1", "Sales2", and "Sales3." These sub cards have their own unique checklists.
What I want to know is if it is possible to somehow move "Company1" to the next step/column bringing the sub cards (Sales1, 2, 3) with it. Similar to when rearranging list, but on a Card relationship level only.
I have almost 60+ companies listed along with their own sub cards (sales 1, 2, 3). It would be very helpful if I can just move the parent card (company) to the next column which also brings the child (sales) with it instead of doing it manually for each cards.
Note: I used Hello Epics to assign the Parent and child relationships for these cards.
Hope you can give me an alternative or workaround for this if it is not possible.
TIA!