I work for STTI, a nonprofit organization that qualified for your non-profit license agreement. We have pretty much every single atlassian product installed and currently being utilized.
I am working on a site-wide deployment solution for all of our websites. One of the steps is to utilize parameterized deployments. When I attempt to manually use msbuild on my development PC, the deployment zip files that are created are fine. When i have bamboo create the build, using our build agent PC, the same process creates corrupt deployment zip files (bad CRC errors on random files). Also, sometimes all artifacts are not created. I've tried all of the basic troubleshooting and even some advanced things, but all I keep returning to is that something with Java possibly is causing the msbuild's built in zip file creation to cause problems. FYI I've turned off parallel build but it didn't help any.
I've already confirmed I have the exact same version of msbuild on the dev and build agent computers. We are using the latest server operating systems from our MSDN licenses, hence everything is up to date. Has anyone come across this problem before?