I opened a new account from my laptop, chose a password, then downloaded the app and wanted to log in there. Message: wrong password. Help, please!
Hi @Martin Imboden
It may seem simple, but I would tell you to log out on the laptop and log in again to verify that the password you are entering on the smartphone is correct
Cheers
Most likely, the problem lies in the installation of the application. It often happens in such a way that some files may be damaged during installation, and the system does not work properly. Try reinstalling the app and logging in again. The same problems may lie in your account settings. For example, you limit the number of logins to your account. In addition, you can check the health of the laptop itself. If you have a Mac, I recommend the service https://ifixit4u.co.uk/computer-services/mac-repair/. I repaired my laptop there several times. I hope I was able to help you. Good luck!
I've tried that too but still i couldn't login
That’s frustrating, but it happens more often than you’d think. A few things to try:
Make sure caps lock isn’t on and re-type the password slowly.
Try logging in again from your laptop to confirm the password you set actually works there.
If it still won’t accept it on the app, reset your password from the login screen—usually the quickest fix.
Also ensure the app is updated to the latest version.
And if you’re switching devices often, it helps to keep important logins (and even things like appliance service contacts) saved somewhere secure—sites like appliancerepairok have helped me out when tech or home devices act up.
Try the reset option first; it usually solves this right away.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.