Hi,
Is it possible to do the following?:
I have a list with cards and want that list to auto-archive after I move a particular card (e.g. card titled 'meeting') to another list. And then when that list archives, create a new list that has the same cards as what were on the list that was archived. It is basically a case where I have a weekly meeting with the same agenda items (cards) and the last step of the meeting is writing the meeting notes. Once the meeting notes are written, I move them to the 'meeting notes' list and at that point I want the agenda item list to archive and a new one appear for next week's meeting.
I have been through Butler and it seems that I would need a combination of the trigger in the rules section and the action in the calendar section. Hoping there is a way to combine both or just a way to make this function happen.
Appreciate any help here. Thanks!