I find the start date/due date a very limited. Is there a way to set up quarters/trimesters/and put simply the month without a date?If not, I think this should just be added as a basic feature with the dates.
@Transcendent
You might want read this page on Formatting dates
https://help.trello.com/article/1159-arithmetic-in-date-variables
Read it. Doesn't seem to really help me. If it does, I'm not seeing it.
So it depends on your specific requirement. So for example when you set a due date you want to move it to Deadline <July> then you use {cardduedate~Mo} as part of list name in Butler move action like Deadline {cardduedue~Mo}. Likewise you can do adjust the date to be next Monday and keep it in a CF. (Please check for actual syntax)
I'm so new. Butler move action? I feel like an idiot. So I saw butler button and clicked on it. Selected the due date tab, it is in date to make these commands. I see "select date trigger." Basically, some things have specific dates. Some things the date is not known yet but the month is. Some things only the quarter is known. This doesn't rewrite the entire date system so I can't make specific dates, can it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.