I am creating a scheduled command in Trello, and I'm not sure what the difference is between the Action "create a new list" and "create a unique list;" and "create a new card" and "create a unique card." Can someone explain, or send me to an explanation?
I'm trying to get my Daily Tasks list to always be on my board, but I want it to automatically duplicate the cards and put them in my Do Today list. If anyone can just tell me how to do this, that's fine! lol. Anyway, this is how I'm setting up my Butler command so far:
*
Trigger = every weekday at 5 am Action =move all the cards in Daily Tasks to Do Today
Trigger = every weekday at 5:10 am Action = create a [new or unique?] card with the title 'check email' in list Daily Tasks on board Daily Task Management
*
The thing I don't like about this is that I will have to create a command for each list item. Ideally, I would be able to just add a card to the Daily Tasks list, and have a command that replicates that list in Daily Tasks and Do Today.