Hello,
Why do I always have to verify through my gmail when logging in Trello? It wasn't like that before and I haven't added any extra security myself. Is it possible to turn it off?
Thanks,
Liene
Hi @Liene welcome to the Atlassian community.
Please be informed, Atlassian is sending the email verification codes to all it's users and for all their product logins.
At the moment, I don't see their is any option to turn it off nor deny the code, given the additional level of security.
We have to wait and see if Atlassian team is going to officially role out the news. Till then, stay safe with your login credentials and stay healthy.
Thank you for explaining!Hopefully they change it soon since it’s pretty annoying to have my gmail full of their emails...
When was this added? I use the same computers (windows / macbook) and have seen this more often and random. I will be using Atlassian all day and all of a sudden I am logged in without any functionality and I have to refresh to get it to send a verification. I love extra security. Verifying daily / middle of the day after heavy usage seems more like a bug than security. Please let me know if Atlassian thinks users logged into 2 computers simultaneous will cause this more often. Thanks
This is horribly annoying and doesn't add any security. I want to login with Google and then am supposed to verify my email - where's the sense in that?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.