Hi!
When I try to change the language from German to English in my account preferences (https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/account-preferences\) I just get the following error message:"Wir konnten Ihre Sprache nicht aktualisieren. Versuchen Sie es später noch einmal.""We could not update your language. Try again later."
I tried to update my language for some days now, but I always got that message.
I hope you can help me and look forward to your feedback.
Regards,
Stefan
Hello @Stefan Reschwamm,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Searching for similar cases, I found only one where the profile was also in German and the user wasn’t able to change to English. What resolved it was the proxy settings.
Is this issue affecting other users in your company?
Can you check with your IT team if there is nothing blocking this change?
Not sure if it could work, but can you access your profile and try to change the language using your mobile or using a personal computer and another network?
Kind regards,Angélica
Hi @Angélica Luznot sure if it were the proxy settings but I tried changing the language using my mobile and it worked.
Thank you very much.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.