Hello Everyone!
Welcome to another Wonderful Wednesday!

In the part of the world I live, we are entering the season where it is still very cold at night, but it gets quite warm during the day.
This also has the side effect of a number of people getting clods or the flu around this time. When I was younger, my Mom always did specific things to take care of me many of which are things I will continue to do even today to get better.

For me, watching old 90's cartoon (thanks to Disney+) and eating grilled cheese sandwiches always seem to help the recovery process. I'm not sure if there is scientific proof of that, but at least it puts me in a better mental state.


What are some of the rituals that you perform to help speed up the recovery of a cold or flu?
Please share in the comments below!