Our team has a list for priority tasks. Each team member has a card on that list. On each member's card there are two checklists:
-So-and-so's Priority Task List
-Ready for Review
I *thought* had set up a rule that would notify our supervisor when a checklist item was moved from the "To Do" checklist to the "Ready for Review" checklist, but I recently realized it wasn't firing.
I've tried the following rule configurations to no avail:
-------------------
Trigger: when an item assigned to {username} is added to the check list "Ready for Review"
Action: Content action sending email to to our supervisor letting them know the task is ready for review
Why it doesn't work The rules don't consider an item moved from one checklist to another to be "added" to the other checklist.
-------------------
Trigger: when an item assigned to {username} is removed from the checklist "Team Members's Priority Task List"
Action: Content action sending email to to our supervisor letting them know the task is ready for review
Why it doesn't work The rules don't consider an item moved from one checklist to another to be "removed" from the original checklist.
-------------------
Trigger: when an item is checked in the checklist "So-and-so's Priority Task List"
Actions:
- Remove {checklistitemname} from the checklist "Team Members's Priority Task List"
- Add {checklistitemname} to the checklist "Ready for Review"
- Assign {checklistitemname} to {username}
- Uncheck {checklistitemname}
- Content action sending email to to our supervisor letting them know the task is ready for review
Why it doesn't work: I'm guessing it won't recognize {checklistitemname} variable in the item field, even though when creating the trigger, there is a note that states you can use that variable in the actions that stem from the trigger.
-------------------
Can anyone help with this? Is it just not possible? Is there a way to do this that I'm somehow missing?