I have copied a board but the archived items do not get exported. I can move card by card but it takes time as I have a lot of archived items. Is there any function for exporting the entire archived content to the new board?
@Christian Celsing
I did as a way to clean out a board of its archived content but it is via a simple program - not with Butler. It can be useful to clean out empty archived list as well.
@Christian Celsing this Trellinator function will move archived cards to the top of a list on the target board with the same name as the source board, without unarchiving the cards:
https://gist.github.com/iaindooley/128845f23432666107d0cf2d707a52d8
You can run it as an "adhoc" function via our BenkoBot platform here:
https://app.benkobot.com/
(just click "adhoc" in the top right once authenticated).
You can read more about Trellinator here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Introducing-Trellinator-Automate-Trello-with-Google-Apps-Script/ba-p/925271
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.