This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: What's New
Ask your question here...
Where are you seeing these?
Also, the bug tracker is public and you can see a lot of them there - see https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/bamboo
In the blog this question refers to.
It is the very purpose of that blog to tell me which fixes are being deployed. I shouldn't have to hunt your bug tracker for that information. If that's too hard to provide in the blog, then dump the blog - it is useless without the details.
Nope, that blog is to keep us updated with an overview of releases. For details, read the release notes and the issue tracker.
I read that blog because I need to keep a general eye on things. I don't want 400 pages of release notes in it. You might also note that it's not my blog, it's Atlassian's. If you're not finding it useful, don't read it.
Sorry, I have mistaken you for Atlassian staff. I don't think a simple list of bugs being deployed in the weekly release would take 400 pages, but that's a minor detail.
Sorry, I wasn't clear - the page covers quite a few applications and the releases often have quite a few points. It wouldn't be unusual to end up with far too many issues to parse easily.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.