Hi there!
I have two different boards that need to work together: one with my freelancer on which he sees everything he has to do and updates me about the work being done, and one for myself personally where I gather my to do's.
In the freelancer board, we have a list in which he can ask me questions. Since I don't want to check his board every hour but just work in my own board, I'd really like it to automatically copy the new card in that list (so his latest question) to my own personal to do board. Is that possible with Butler, or should I use Zapier for this?
Also, I'd like to mirror the cards in both boards, if possible automatically. The workflow would then be:
1. He creates a new card in the list for questions.
2. That card is automatically copied to my personal board.
3. The two cards are (automatically) mirrored so we can both work in our own boards, but on the same card.
I have already looked at Unito but the costs would become pretty high very fast. So does anyone know the best way to do this or to achieve even the most of this workflow?
Thanks in advance!