When we do a build in Bamboo, we see in the logs that the build started:
simple 05-Jul-2011 14:50:03 Executing build ABC-ABCPLAN-1047
simple 05-Jul-2011 14:50:03 Running pre-build action: VCS Version Collector
simple 05-Jul-2011 14:50:03 Running pre-build action: Build Number Stamper
simple 05-Jul-2011 14:50:03 Running pre-build action: Pre Command Agent Runner
simple 05-Jul-2011 14:50:03 Building started with ScriptBuilder
And in the build summary there is text that says "Build took 20 minutes". If I mouse over that text, it tells me in a popup box
that "source updating for 8 minutes"
What I want to see is the LOG of the source updating. Is that not logged? Is it hidden somwehere?
Is there a configuration setting somewhere that controls whether this is logged or not?
I checked the docs and the forums, can't find it if it's there.
Currently Bamboo 2.5, but I also don't see this in documentation for 3.1