Hello Trello users,
I'm new to the group but was hoping to get some help. I have several existing boards to help manage editorial content. I would like to create one board that pulls high level content from multiple boards to help better track info for managers/leaders. Is this possible?
Thanks,
Kathy
Hi @kbaumgardner
I honestly don't know if what you need can be done quickly, maybe with a power up or an automatism that does what you need.
Look at this post:
https://blog.trello.com/using-multiple-boards-for-a-super-flexible-workflow
Cheers
@kbaumgardner
While it depends on your specific needs, I would share this idea with you. For my work with clients I have a board for each client. Every Friday at EOB I gather and select the job cards into a report variable and create a new card with the report variable inserted into the description field. For sync or mirror then you need to use PowerUp
Hi @kbaumgardner ! Are you able to expand a bit on what you mean by "high level content"? Are you looking to flag specific cards (like milestones for example) from the origin boards and sync them into a master board?
https://help.trello.com/article/1235-team-table-view
I want to flag certain content on specific cards to sync to a master board?
How do I talk to someone live about this or about upgrading my plan.
I can probably help if your questions are ok for public. Otherwise you can use the Trello.com/contact link to ask support.
.
Ok, I see. Trello's native Team Tables would give you an overview of many boards in a table view which you can filter to see specific cards. If you're looking to have an overview as a master board rather than a list view, Unito would be the way to go.
I want to get pricing to upgrade to business class for my team but need to understand the benefits. Is there any way to get a demo because we want to explore multiple applications if possible.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.