Hi all!
I am looking to implement a Live Call Routing solution to ensure high Severity calls from our clients can reach our on-call staff. It seems that OpsGenie is fit for this purpose, but I have a couple of questions which I hope you can help me with:
1. OpsGenie Phone Numbers - I can see that I can get a number from OpsGenie for $10 a month, but is this number a US number only, or can I request various numbers for different countries and continents?
2. Users - how are users counted exactly? I will have several admins that can access OpsGenie and set on-call schedules, but the amount of on-call staff will be lot bigger (let's say 15) and they will not have access to OpsGenie, they just need to take the calls routed to them. So, do I have 4 users (the admins) or 15 (all people who can have a call routed to them)?
Thanks in advance!
Best regards,
Krastan