This is one of those infuriating circumstances that seems so logical, something everyone Trello probably needs but I have spent days going around the houses with Trello and various plug ins to come up with a solution that should surely be so simple.
My company, a small creative agency, needs to view in one calendar all the tasks assigned across boards to the development team. The calendar view now released in Trello is ideal for this and I thought the simplest way to see all project tasks would be to use Unito mirroring to copy all assigned tasks into a Dev Planner board. But it seems are not up to date with the start date field so any changes made in individual project boards aren't mirroring at all. In fact it duped an entire board instead of updating.
I thought the Butler might be a good alternative, as I really only need to update start and end dates between boards as tasks are shifted around and re-prioritised, but everything I find on this tells me otherwise.
Does anyone have any tips for a SIMPLE solution to organise workloads using the data entered into a Trello card?