Did the super solve thursday move to wednesday or is not available for all levels? Maybe I just missed out something.
Hi @Fabienne Gerhard ,
I was also suprised last week, because it appeared on Wednesday for me. I got info from @Monique vdB , that they have started adjusting the time to better align it with Sydney time like they do for Friday Fun (per feedback from @Kat Warner )
Hi @Hana Kučerová oh ok - thanks for figuring this out. I was just super confused because 4 hours ago someone worked on it.
I'm a super confused person anyway
@Fabienne Gerhard :-D
I was also super confused. I needed to check my calendar, if it is Thursday already and I didn't notice :-). Anyway, I got some bonuses yesterday (because of Super Solve Thursday), but today the challenge is off again, so looks like we will have Super Solve Wednesday :-).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.