Hi, when trying to plan my teams capacity. I do see previous and projected sprint, but I don't see my active sprint. Why? What did I miss?
Hi @Dina M,
It might be that you've not configured your "Commerce A" team to be associated with the correct issue source (i.e. board) that the active sprint appears on.
Looking at the screenshot it would seem like you have that team associated with a board of some description (because of all the projected sprints) but not one that the sprint is one.
I would take the following steps:
If a sprint is still active, it should appear past the "now" line (the dotted orange line) regardless of what end date the sprint was given.
I hope this helps, let me know if you need additional info
Regards,
Dave
From what I can see/tell, it is because the timeline settings have an end date prior to your current sprint.
Regardless, play around with the the date range and see if that fixes it.
Dave, thank you so much. My issue source was project rather than board. I changed it and it worked. Cheers!
No worries @Dina M - happy to have helped!
Thank you, that solved my problem too. Does that mean in the Plan Issue Sources has to include a source to a board? filter is not enough
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.