Hi ,
I am new to Bamboo Yaml specs. We have prod with 6.5 version. Preprod with 6.9.2.
Trying to migrate plan in yaml spec(6.9.2 in preprod)
We have build plan with 1 stage and tasks.
I am trying to migrate 1 stage into yaml specs . We can't upgrade 7.2 very soon due to various reasons. So trying my best to convert into yaml specs.
1. Our use case to check out multiple repositories in the same stage. We have around 20 tasks including maven,sonar,shell scripts, inject variable,checkouts.
We have 1 stage , where we need to perform multiple checkouts(repository b and c) in different tasks. We are dealing 1 repostority check out via shell script and other one as checkout repository in bamboo 6.5 version.
What is the best place to store yaml specs, separate repository ? Or in any of the existing 2 repositories.
We would like to store bamboo-specs in different repository(let us say in Repository A). So by default Bamboo will check out repository A,
I am not able to understand how to create tasks for the 2 repository checkouts. I did not find example in documentation. This is usecase.
- Also I need to configure requirement type equals xyz for bamboo agent for this stage
Please let us know how to configure
- Also how to set bamboo_build_working directory for task
- For maven task, would like to use Use Maven return code.
- Also we are using sonar-maven3 task,
Please let us know how to configure task for sonar server configuration, build breaker options, branching and pull request options,sonar project options.