Facing an issue with the Jira getting an Page Unresponsive on chrome browser 89 when we select drop list.
Hi @[deleted]
You have tried in another browser or logout and login again.
Cheers
yeah I have tried on IE/ Edge its working fine.
we have issue with chrome browser 89
We have the same issue with chrome 89 for some users. Works fine with Mozilla, but select list (nfeed in our case )freezes in Chrome.
We have the same problem with jira server (jira server 8.13.3). We are on chrome version 89.0.4389.90. It is only for some users and that users have the same problem also in Service Now. So it is not a problem only for Atlassian products.
Also when we restart computer or restart chrome (kill all processes or use url: chrome://quit) then it works for some time but then it is happen again.
Just for sure the error shows: "Page Unresponsive on Chrome Browser 89".
If you find solution share it.
Thanks.
Jira is really become a pain:
I have had this issue now for several days. Just updated to the latest chrome. Same issue. It happens on about every 5th task I open. I have to close the browser window and start from scratch. Then the same task might open without issues. I have emptied the application storage / cache. No improvement.
Very close to giving up JIRA for all our projects and customers. I had done it long time ago if the hassle of changing integrations wouldn't bother me.
We test new version of Chrome and it works fine. So the problem was really in Chrome. The working version is 90.x
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.