Hello,
we want to migrate our projects and users to the cloud, from a Jira Server 8.5.4.
Some projects are migrated but projects with more complex Workflow schemas can not be migrated with the following error message:
ERROR zyx project-import We couldn't import Workflow 'xyz Workflow' because of 1 missing dependencies: Screen 1. Check the reasons for the missing dependencies on your server site.
Unfortunately I could not yet establish a concrete connection from "Screen 1" to our Workflows, the Workflows have stored Sceens, but the analysis of which Screen is the problem Screen, I have not yet succeeded.
Attached is a similar error message, where in the Post Function the "Resolution" value had to be adjusted, unfortunately I could not find a "Screen" value in the Post Function, which has to be adjusted similarly.
( https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Cloud-Migration/Jira-Migration-Assistant-Couldn-t-import-workflow-Resolution-1/qaq-p/1438000 )
Does anyone have an idea what triggers the error "Screen 1", also a comparison of what the Cloud Migration Tool can transfer and what not has not helped me unfortunately.
( https://support.atlassian.com/migration/docs/what-gets-migrated-with-the-jira-cloud-migration-assistant/ )