Hey,
I'm trying to create a workflow in Trello for a customer.
Used Trello-plan will be "business".
I will try to describe it to you.
There are 4 Lists/States:
Open/Working/Delivered/Invoice
Conditions:
- When you create an element in "Open" it automatically has a custom content field "Agreemant" which is empty (only the Key/Name of the field is predefined). There you have to upload a pdf to the custom field "Agreemant". Before there is an existing pdf you are not allowed to move the element to "Working".
- In "Working/Delivered it is the same. A new custom field with a predefined name/key is created and you have to upload a pdf into the field before you can move to the next stage
Optional condition:
- You can only create elements in "open". It is not allowed to create an element in "Delivered".
Status so far and problems:
- I searched in Butler to create a custom content field with pre-defined name but couldnt find it. With the Powerup "custom fields" you can create custom fields but not an a content/pdf field and also no field with a pre-defined name/key
- I could not find the option to decline an element to move to the next stage because the "content field foobar" is empty
- I searched some powerups and there are a lot of wonderful features but i cant find the right one for me.
Thanks for your help in advance 