Good morning,
I have searched for a similar topic here, but found nothing.
Our structure is so, that we have a Department Board and every staff have his own Board, but with a label on a card in an User's Board, it copied the card to the Department Board and link both together.
Now we would like to copy all comments from one card to the linked card. The rule is easy, but it creates a circular reference.
I can comment on my card and this should be copy to Department Board. My Head of Department comment the card in Department Board and this should be copy to my card,
Now every copy copy again to another card and this copy copied back to the other card and so on. After three - four times Trello said to me, that my rule can't be execute because it creates an Error.
I would like to know how can I create a rule, that all comments copied only one time.
I hope this is understandable.
Best regards,
Axel