Hi Community!!I'm trying to leave boards but I cannot find the "leave the board" option andSame if I want to leave a closed board and it says to "click on the board you want to leave" it says "unable"... grrrrrr Please HELP!!! Thank you!!!
Hi @Emanuela Rebecchi
Welcome to the community, it definitely isn't as clear as it could be. But if you go to the board and click on your icon (initials or picture) and click leave board, that should work
Best,Clark
Hi Clark, thank you for your warm welcome and reply.I found out that I've been invited to the boards but I'm not a member. I joined the boards and left... but they still there... What I would like to do now is to delete them from my account since the boards are counted in the "10 free boards" countI have 7 cards of which 4 I don't need ... Do you know how can I do it?... Have a lovely day!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.