Hi,
I have six checklists added to one card. I have to copy those checklists to a lot of other existing cards. Can I copy six checklists at once? Or do I have to select every checklist individually?
Thanks!
@Sander Zweistra
I have a design that allows you to build a custom job card with different checklists and assign it to a member. Did this for a vehicle grooming shop. My profile page has my contact details.
How do you mean that you can assign it to a member?
I think it's important to know that I already have a board with around 100 card which has to be unchanged.
Your reply gives me a better context of what you are trying to do. You are fix existing cards and not to have a way to added multiple checklist to a card with Butler.From cascade collect the cards into a Temp checklist, for each card linked from item in Temp Checklistadd the "A" checklist from card {foundcardlink} to the cardadd the "B" checklist from card {foundcardlink} to the cardadd the "C" checklist from card {foundcardlink} to the cardTry it. Be mindful about you butler quota.
Thank you, I used the butler and it's very useful!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.