https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IoHbrmTMcU
Hey Atlassian Community!
Bala and Maggie just gave a talk, Scaling innovation with Atlassian Enterprise, at Team 2021.
You have until Tuesday, May 4th to ask this power team anything about Atlassian's latest investments in Cloud or Data Center! If you don't have a question, drop your #1 takeaway from their session in the comments below.
I am thankful for the enhancements that have come for User Management. We just deployed Atlassian Access for better security and time saving provisioning.
Thanks @John FunkWe are just as excited and we're looking forward to hearing more about your adoption of Access!
I thoroughly enjoyed this session from start to finish, very engaging and interesting for organisations looking to scale innovation on an Enterprise level!
my #1 takeaway: Cloud offerings helped so many companies to a huge extent overcome the challenges they faced in 2020.
I was happy to hear that Atlassian continues to invest in key topics like scale/performance and security/compliance.
The mentioned goal that scale does not need to be a concern any longer is surely challenging by background technical means - but it will be a huge leap ahead for huge customers.I feel the journey is on the right way - happy to be a part of it!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.