Attaching a screenshot as well, but I am trying to be able to view a few fields on the Scope view of the Program view of Advanced Roadmaps. I see where I can add custom fields, but the list doesn't appear to include the Jira Software fields, including Releases (Fix Version/s) or Component/s or Labels as options.
Dates are not as important for our organization as being able to understand quickly for which release an Initiative is scheduled to be released. It would also then be nice to be able to slice and dice the data by Release and then Label (or Component). I see where I can filter by release, but that really isn't helpful. Are adding these fields to the view possible?
Jira is owned by my organization's DevOps group and I don't have admin abilities to change anything. We have Jira v8.13.2 and Advanced Roadmaps for Jira v3.29.5.
