I linked trello and slack account for my team. now everyone gets notified about trelllo activity, except me. what can I do to get notifications in slack?
Hi @zunairajamil92
Thanks for reaching out to the Community! Could you let me know what kind of notification you're expecting? You mentioned that you've already connected Slack and Trello through the integration, are messages being posted to your Slack when something happens in Trello?
I would suggest checking out our set-up guide for the Slack integration to make sure everything has been configured correctly: https://help.trello.com/article/1049-slack-app
Cheers,
Lam
yes, the messages are being posted to slack. they show up as shown in the attached pic . in this case, "Caelan" created the card. however slack posts it as "zunaira". Is there some way it can get posted as "trello" instead of "zunaira"?
Thanks for sending over the screenshot @zunairajamil92 - It looks like you may have just set up the Slack Power-Up without adding the Trello app to your Slack - Could you follow the button at the top of this page to add the Trello app into Slack: https://trello.com/platforms/slack
Let us know how that goes.
Trello is linked to slack and trello bot is part of channels . perhaps I linked in the wrong order?
Hi @zunairajamil92 ! I'm a PM on the Product Integrations team and we'd love to chat with you, you can reach out to me via email at eburke@atlassian.com
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.