Hello Community!
My name is Rachel Wright and I am a certified Jira administrator, author of The Jira Strategy Admin Workbook, and an Atlassian Community Leader.
In this video, I'll talk about the importance of getting certified:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCBMWhjYegE
Be sure to check out the next video in my 7 part series, Tips for Jira Admins: Track changes
If you have any questions, please post them in the comments below!
Hello Rachel,
this is so important! We didn´t and the administration became bad.
One word, but it is so difficult to say. No.
All the best!
Tobias
@Rachel Wright - thanks for making this!
In my past jobs, when saying "no", I try to it from a place of kindness - and a place of reason.
Having policies in place that are supported by leadership helps so much here.
No for today, need to go sleep
@Rachel Wright thank you!
Unable to access https://jirastrategy.com/link/customization-policy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.