Hello Community!
My name is Rachel Wright and I am a certified Jira administrator, author of The Jira Strategy Admin Workbook, and an Atlassian Community Leader.
In this video, I'll share the top 5 skills every new admin should have:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTAqURrK8d8
Be sure to check out the next video in my 7 part series, Tips for Jira Admins: New opportunities
If you have any questions, please post them in the comments below!
Hi @Rachel Wright ,
Your tips are really helpful for the many Jira admins. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks @Jayesh Baviskar I'm glad to help!
Thank you @Rachel Wright for a quick glimpse on Jira admin skills. Kudos on your way
Between, is your "JIRA Strategy Admin Workbook" is being revised as per the latest changes in Jira software!
Thanks for the feedback and the kudos @G subramanyam ! Yes, a new book edition is on my "to do" list. There's so much new information I can't wait to include!
Great video - thanks @Rachel Wright
Really useful tips @Rachel Wright, thank you for taking the time to share them 😃
Awesome videos Rachel.
im excited to get started thanks for the help
@Rachel Wright , thanks for your work!
I'm a fan of your book, articles and webinars!
Thanks @Rachel Wright , nice tips
I'll watch your content, you seem to be very good explainer. Thanks!
Nice... Thanks!
Thanks, Rachel. Looking forward to growing my knowledge about Jira.
Nice
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.