The UI of adding Butler rules is a little cumbersome, and seeing as rules are displayed in this text format, could there not be a way of writing/pasting a raw command in?
Hi @Chris Astles Thanks for reaching out on the community! Unfortunately it's not possible to write rules in the same way shown in that string. I agree that this would be really handy as an advanced feature. I'll pass on your suggestion to our Product teams!
@Chris Astles this is exactly how Butler Bot used to work before it was acquired and turned into a power up. It had a lot more features too. If you want a more direct "coding" style of creating butler-like automations, you might like the Trellinator framework I created, which you can read about here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Introducing-Trellinator-Automate-Trello-with-Google-Apps-Script/ba-p/925271
We recently released a platform to run your automations without having to set up via Google Apps Script here:
https://app.benkobot.com/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.