Hello! Is there a way to see how many cards in a list?
Hi @HKCinema ,
Click Show Menu > Filter Cards, then type * as the search term.
Show Menu
Filter Cards
*
This searches for everything, and displays the card totals at the top of each column.
You can close the menu to continue to see the totals as long as you don’t remove filtering. The totals will update if you move the cards between columns.
https://www.clairecodes.com/blog/2018-10-04-displaying-column-card-counts-in-trello/#:~:text=Click%20Show%20Menu%20%3E%20Filter%20Cards,move%20the%20cards%20between%20columns.
Hi @HKCinema welcome to the Atlassian community.
I understand that you would like to see the list of Trello cards on the board!
The Trello boards with the cards can be seen. However, for better understanding may I request you to check these links.
Beginner tips for using Trello: https://blog.trello.com/beginner-tips-for-using-trello
For Trello boards/ templates/ basics:
https://blog.trello.com/kanban-101
https://trello.com/guide/trello-101
I hope my post will give you some insights.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.