Hello,
I'm new at building Power-Ups for Trello. I've followed this tutorial (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9SCcfaOMqM) to learn something about this.
To get started, I just want to show the checklist's names as a card badge. I've built the card-badge but I don't know how can I get the cheklist's names.
Thank you very much for your help !
@Emilio Pardo
It did this sometime back. This is part of the JS client in which I have in an iframe a list checklist names for the user to select. The endpoint has a python program that looks at the card using card.id to populate the HTML with the checklist names.
From documentation t.card()
id, name, desc, due, dueComplete, closed, cover, attachments, members, labels, url, shortLink, idList, idShort, dateLastActivity, badges, customFieldItems, coordinates, address, locationName, pos
So I can't get it directly.
var cardSuperCLSelect = function(t){return t.get('member', 'private', 'token') .then(function(token) {if (!token) {console.log('No token found')}return t.card('id') .then (function(card) {return t.popup({title: 'Superhero Checklist - Select',url: `/?action=select&card_id=${card.id}&token=${token}`,height: 200,});})})};
var cardSuperCLSelect = function(t){
return t.get('member', 'private', 'token') .then(function(token) {if (!token) {console.log('No token found')}return t.card('id') .then (function(card) {return t.popup({title: 'Superhero Checklist - Select',url: `/?action=select&card_id=${card.id}&token=${token}`,height: 200,});})})};
Thank you for your response!
I'm sorry but I don't understand what that piece of code is doing if you could explain it a little bit it would be helpful. I'm not familiar with tokens or that url in t.popup.
I've read the documentation and I found that t.card() and t.cards() functions have no values to things related to checklists so I don't know what can I do next.
Basically it meant that you cannot get to the checklists as it is not supported.
Ok, thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.