I am 100% novice and do not understand any of the information on the support website when it comes to generating reports. I use Trello with my coworkers to manage workflow on writing and publishing articles on our website. Everyone collaborates to create cards for dozens of daily posts, which a smaller group of us publish on the site. We are volunteer based and have zero budget. But we have over 40 volunteer authors. We have columns for "Stories;" "I'm Working on This;" "Done;" "Published;" and "Spiked."
I am desperately trying to find a way to generate a weekly report that will give me a breakdown of the activities of all users. I'd like a report that shows each user and lists the total number of cards that they moved to "Done." I know this needs to be done through the "Calendar" option in Butler, but I literally have no idea how to make this happen. I tried reading similar answers but I really don't understand any of the directions.