When I view a board in iOS I see
There is no way I see to verify my e-mail on Atlassian.
Hi @Todd Henion
Contact Trello support
https://trello.com/es/contact#/
Cheers
Thanks, Vero. I've been waiting since 18 Feb for a solution there. They won't reply to my e-mails.
I’m going to see if I can get the Atlassian Identity team involved (may take a bit) because after reading the case I can’t think of what else to try.
Im pretty sure we need to get the account in a verified state on web first. Mobile is just going to complicate things. (One way to maybe reset the state is to do a password reset if you haven’t tried that)
I have changed both passwords in the past week hoping to get another confirmation e-mail. I will try again today.
Thank you for your attention.
As always,Todd
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.