Hi there
I'm using Portfolio 2.0 to handle three teams called Frontend 1, Frontend 2 and ServerSide.
The three teams run off of two boards in JIRA Agile - Frontend board and Serverside board.
My question revolves around the two frontend teams using the same board for planning and working in sprints.
That means that the board has two active/started sprints at any given time
The naming strategy of our sprints are like this F1-Dubai-01 (meaning Frontend 1 - name of the current release - sprint number)
In portfolio I see the two teams in one lane each, as expected. But the current sprint is the same for each team(in this case team Frontend 1's sprint). This means that I don't see Frontend 2's current sprint anywhere in the plan F2-Dubai-01 (I suspect that Portfolio just picks the first current sprint or maybe the first created?)
team scope view.JPG
That being said it's not like Portfolio doesn't know about the other sprints.
Seen if I try to assign a story to a given sprint. I get a dropdown containing all created sprints in the board - also the one missing from the scope view
sprint_selector.JPG
I can't change the way we use the board(with two ongoing sprints) since it makes it easy for us to use a common Frontend-backlog.
So my question is how do I configure Portfolio to handle the "Frontend-setup"?
Can i assign a team to a sprint from the board?
Thanks in advance
Regards
Anders