Hello Community!
My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDLn0amH-Uc
Templates mentioned in this video:
Hope you enjoy! If you have questions for me (or if you have a favorite template to share), please add them in the comments below!
@Dave LIAO per your request... Enjoy!!
@Brittany Joiner I squee!
@Brittany Joiner - I had no idea I could attach animated GIFs and have them animate on cards.
#lifechanging
@Dave LIAO definitely life changing
Great @Brittany Joiner! Thanks for sharing!
Hi,
Its not my template but i use it a lot and realy like it.
https://trello.com/b/caoEMy9D/life-watchers-2020
thank you for sharing @Brittany Joiner
Can you tell me which template or how I can make a template responsive for Trello? I am creating a public roadmap and most of my customers are on mobile, to be honest trello does not look good on mobile.
@Digikeijs have you tried downloading the Trello mobile app? That's how i use Trello on mobile and I find it works pretty well for me! I know the team is always looking for more feedback so if you have any specific pain points on what doesn't work on mobile I'm sure they'd be happy to hear about it!
Thank you so much for these templates @Brittany Joiner They will surely go a long way in also making long term plans for my community growth we are starting out.
These are great templates, thank you for sharing @Brittany Joiner! One of my favourites has to be the 'creative content workflow' - It's my team's most used board apart from their own individual ones.
Adorei os modelos, parabéns @Brittany Joiner
Absolutely lovely!
Thanks for sharing @Brittany Joiner !
Awesome, thanks @Brittany Joiner
I don't understand all of the changes at all. I had free trello for personal use only. Recently, they sent a trial...we were on vacation and now have some family issues ( 2 deaths), so I would like to talk to someone on the phone about mid week next week....Tuesday or Wednesday. Please send me info at healthyliving@win.net on how I can contact someone. Thanks!
Thanks for the share and good information!
Thanks for sharing. I'm looking for more templates. I want to use the CRM also. Is it posible to use an example from yours or is it better to use the example from trello. Thanks🙏🙏
Helllo Brittany, thanks for offering this space. I need your help....
I use trello for many years and last week a very important folder just don't open anymore. Trello just give me the option to delete it(!!!) Saying i cannot open it anymore because there were too many windows open or something like this. And I REALLY need to open it.
How can that just put is in this situation? I don't understand...
And how to resolve it, please ? I do need to open it again.
(I use trello app in three computer and in the phone, and both don't open it).
Thanks for your attention.
If you can talk by email it's much better for me.. thanks again.
@Wim Versprille you can use the Sales CRM template here!
@Silvia Wya Poty i think you'll need to reach out to support, I'm not sure what the issue you're having there is.
I really enjoy Trello and all the templates. Thanks for sharing @Brittany Joiner 🤩✨!
thanks for sharing
Thanks!
Thanks @Brittany Joiner for sharing!
Thanks for sharing it @Brittany Joiner
Is there a way to see what template a Trello board is using?
Hi @Paul O_Neill I think you could open the board menu and follow back the board activity to check how or where the board was created from. Hope this helps. Cheers!
Genius! Thanks @Alberto Estévez
@Paul O_Neill and @Alberto Estévez that's a good idea!
@Brittany JoinerThanks so much. Really a life hack.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.