Hi guys,
I have a question regarding the agent management and its permissions in bamboo. The documentation and the found threads unfortunately didn't provide the crucial hint.
Preconditions:
-I'm using bamboo specs (yaml)
-I'm not the bamboo administrator
Problem:
While I try to deploy my already build artifact, the build fails because the used java version is not suitable:
[...]Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: <...> has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 55.0),
this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 52.0 [...]
I'm pretty sure this is related to the used bamboo agent. Sadly it seems like I can't change the used agent because I'm missing some permissions (I want to select an agent which uses Java 11 instead of 8):

Assumption:
For now, I guess it's needed to add some magic permission to the spec to be able to set the capability configuration on writable.
But I don't know which one is needed 
currently, the permissions look like:

Thanks in advance guys.