Hi everyone!
We frequently update cards by bcc'ing the card's email address into emails we send to clients. The card's email is easy to locate on the web app, however, we can't find it on the mobile app.
Any suggestions?
I asked an apparently this is going through QA now so I'd expect it in the next app updates (or the one after that).
@Michael Pryor That's great! Back in the day, I used to copy a link to the card and open it in Safari on iOS and the interface worked *just enough* to copy the address out
@Elena Korolkova there are also several options these days for using Trello for email directly (including my own I just shared a post about that here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Re-Accessing-the-from-sender-field-of-an-incoming-email/qaq-p/1627530/comment-id/43084#M43084
Hi @Iain Dooley has there been any updates on this?
Has this been resolved?
@Michael Pryor what is the news on this? 2021 you say it will come in the next update or two, since then I bett there has been much more than two updates.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.