Looking to find a way to sort Butler Buttons by "recently added" and realized, it's all automatic "by alphabetical order".
I am creating a separate board (I wish I wouldn't have to, would be nice to be able to choose different setting for each list with different preset Butler Buttons a.k. Individual Butler Buttons for each List on the board (with ability to turn on/turn off?) where I will have 15 different buttons. When I create my list of buttons, clicking each button will allow me to schedule the even "Next Monday at 9:00 am" "Next Monday at 10 am" "Next Monday at 11 am" etc. Would be very convenient to be able to either move these buttons around or to have them sort by "recently added" besides adding numbers at the front of the button name.
What would be the way to do it and is it even possible?