I have created a Daily To Do List Board and for the most part, the Calendar Rules are working well. But, there are a couple of quirks. I have a Daily Tasks List and a Weekly Tasks List. I have a calendar rule at 1:00 a.m. every day to copy the cards from my Daily Tasks list to To Do Today. That is working fine. I also have tasks that need to be done weekly on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. My rule says Every Friday (for instance) at 1:00 a.m. copy "Name of Card" to To Do Today. But the card moves to the Backlog list not the To Do Today List. I also have a rule for every day at 1:00 am, move all the cards in list "To Do Today" (that were not completed) to list "B A C K L O G". Is there a conflict with those rules of which I am unaware? Why are my weekly tasks copied to the Backlog List and not the To To Today List?