Generally the code in DB is deployed incrementally.can this be achieved with the help of bamboo?Does the execution of .sql scripts possible with bamboo?
Bamboo doesn't provide any DB integration tools. However if you can script (in terms of shell script) your DB interaction then you can use Bamboo to do it for you.
I have done it in the past using SQL plus as normal shell. I have also used a text file as log which I parsed after for any ORA- messages and printed as failed test results in Bamboo
I have wrote a plugin for Oracle Log files that treats ORA- error messages as test failures (configurable using REGEX). I can provide this or place it in marketplace
Hi Lulius, Have you published your plugin in the marketplace. Would be curious to see what it looks like. Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.