Здравствуйте!
Планируем внедрение trello на предприятии, но не хватает знаний по автоматизации процессов. Прошу посоветовать где найти опытного консультанта.
@Игорь Матросов
Do not speak a Russian but had done many projects now. Latest, working with client to coordinate between front office, workshop with a sprint type overview board. Channel for job is yours to choose.
Добрый день, запишитесь на консультацию по этой ссылке https://calendly.com/smartfields/15min
Обсудим
Hello! I need help with creating reports using http requests.
(As I understand - this is only way to solve my problem)
https://trello.com/b/czlM1oLZ/http-request-problem
I whant to get report for all check lists named "checklist1" for all cards at the bord.
Format:
_Card name1
1. Checklist item 1
2. Checklist item 2
3. Checklist item 3
_Card name2
_Card name3
........
Could you help us?
With a combination of Butler we can handle the scheduling and the Http Request fairly easily. However, there are other considerations such as the rate limits and also the number of cards expected to have that specific checklist. I would suggest that we get into a call. My profile has link to a page where you can get connected offline. Let me know.
Здравствуйте! У меня тоже есть пару вопросов по автоматизации. Вы не могли бы мне тоже помочь. Мой ватсап +77012757617
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.