I'm trying to gather reasons as to why moving from Trello free to the Business Class is beneficial for my work team (and spending the dosh). I've checked your Business Class page and can see the benefits there, however I couldn't find information on data. We keep a lot of client related data on our free version, and I'm worried that it'll eventually disappear once we hit some sort of limit on the free version. Is this true?
On the free version, I’ve also been able to add people from outside our team (clients, contractors, etc.) to boards, same person to several boards. However on the Business Class it looks like I can only add a person from outside the organisation to one board as a guest and then I have to start paying for them (if I want to add the same person to several boards that is). Have I understood this correctly? Why is this possible on the free version but limited drastically on the Business Class version?
Trello also has a support page that says that removing a team member that no longer works in the company is possible, without removing their comments or work history on Trello boards. Is this valid also on the free account, or only on the Business version?
Thanks so much for your help!