Is there any way to create a separate bullet point list element using the current power-ups available?
It would be something like the Checklist element, but without checkboxes, and with an ability to create draggable list items and sub-items.
I don't want to use the checklist element for lists like this, because the list items appear as "undone tasks" on the card front. Furthermore, I feel that creating a list in the description field is a very inefficient and clumsy way to create and organize lists. I want a list that can be easily organized, copied to other cards, have sub-items and so on. This is useful for countless purposes.
I have been hoping to get this for years, and I even suggested it to Trello team a long time ago, but apparently, the idea was not interesting or useful enough.
What do you think? Do you need something like this?
See attached image.
